Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia (TRAG)
The Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the towing, recovery, and storage industry in Georgia. Established in the 1980’s, TRAG’s objectives are to:
• Encourage education and high standards for the industry.
• Conduct educational seminars and activities.
• Promote and encourage ethical conduct by the industry.
• Promote professionalism for the industry.
• Promote increased use of industry products and services.
• Promote a positive public image of the service industry.
• Analyze and inform the membership of conditions affecting or which may affect the industry.
• Represent the interests of the industry in contacts with government, or other organizations and the public.
• Gather, analyze, publish and disseminate to the industry, government and the public information relevant to the industry.
• Foster programs and services which will enhance the efficient and economic performance of the industry.
• Serve as the "Voice" of the profession in all matters pertaining to the industry in the state of Georgia.
For questions or membership information, call toll free 888-737-4513.
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia
PO Box 723356
Atlanta, GA 31139
November 20 & 21 - Level 6/7
Located at Matthews Garage
18 Pinson Dr.
Register at this link
Every year, across our country and around the world, men and women are killed in the line of service while working in the towing and recovery industry.
The International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum Survivor Fund
...provides financial assistance to the families of our fallen in their time of need.
You do not have to be a member of the museum to qualify.
Survivor Fund Policies | International Towing Museum
Request for Inclusion in the Survivor Fund & Wall of The Fallen Application International Towing Museum