Important COVID-19 Information We have compiled a list of various Federal and State COVID-19 resources to be of some assistance in these difficult times. Resources at this link
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia (TRAG)
Check back for upcoming events. ______________________________________________
The Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the towing, recovery, and storage industry in Georgia. Established in the 1980’s, TRAG’s objectives are to:
• Encourage education and high standards for the industry.
• Conduct educational seminars and activities.
• Promote and encourage ethical conduct by the industry.
• Promote professionalism for the industry.
• Promote increased use of industry products and services.
• Promote a positive public image of the service industry.
• Analyze and inform the membership of conditions affecting or which may affect the industry.
• Represent the interests of the industry in contacts with government, or other organizations and the public.
• Gather, analyze, publish and disseminate to the industry, government and the public information relevant to the industry.
• Foster programs and services which will enhance the efficient and economic performance of the industry.
• Serve as the "Voice" of the profession in all matters pertaining to the industry in the state of Georgia.
For questions or membership information, call toll free 888-737-4513.
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia PO Box 723356 Atlanta, GA 31139 _______________________
Every year, across our country and around the world, men and women are killed in the line of service while working in the towing and recovery industry.
The International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum Survivor Fund ...provides financial assistance to the families of our fallen in their time of need. You do not have to be a member of the museum to qualify.
Survivor Fund Policies | International Towing Museum
Request for Inclusion in the Survivor Fund & Wall of The Fallen Application International Towing Museum
Report a Struck By Incident (respondersafety.com) Data collection of Struck-by responders incidents is very valuable. If you know of a struck-by that had injuries or a death, please click here to enter the information that you have. It is anonymous, we just need the data. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Metro Atlanta TRIP Expansion Georgia DOT has announced its intent to Award recovery zones for the Metro Atlanta TRIP expansion. Download the .pdf at this link.
Towbook National Television Commercial: "Their Lives Don't Belong to You"
Proudly Supported By
Hall of Fame Inductee
The Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia is proud to announce that Phil Howard with Howard’s Wrecker Service, was nominated and selected to be inducted into the International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame, in Chattanooga, TN.
Phil has been in the towing industry for 49 years and has served on the board of TRAG for 25 years, holding positions from President to Treasurer. You will see him these days giving the AMV classes.
We are honored and proud to have him be a part of this association. You can attend Phil's induction this October (8-10) in Chattanooga, TN at the International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame & Museum.
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia PO Box 723356 Atlanta, GA 31139