Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia (TRAG)
Dates / Locations are TBD
Abandoned Vehicle Processing Seminar
New Law Effective September 1, 2019
Come Find Out What Has Changed!
When - Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Where - Wingate By Windham/Duluth
3450 Venture Parkway, NW, Duluth, Ga 30096
Time - 10 am
Class space is limited to 25 people
$175/Member Company Register Online
$225/Non-members Register Online
*(Includes Your Choice of AMV OR Derelict Cookbook)
Only one additional person from the same company will be allowed to attend, please do not register or try to register more than one.
To add a guest from the same company for $50 - Click Here (does not include a choice of the books)
If you want more of your staff to attend, you will have to register the company and then one additional guest.
EX: Joe’s Towing is coming, he wants his title clerk to attend – Joe pays the price for the company, then registers one additional guest and he receives 1 book of his choice.
Joe realizes he needs two other people to attend – Joe has to repeat the above process to be able to have 4 people attend.
TRIP Classes – More info to come.
Move Over GA - October 7th- Responder parade and other events that day.
The Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the towing, recovery, and storage industry in Georgia. Established in the 1980’s, TRAG’s objectives are to:
• Encourage education and high standards for the industry.
• Conduct educational seminars and activities.
• Promote and encourage ethical conduct by the industry.
• Promote professionalism for the industry.
• Promote increased use of industry products and services.
• Promote a positive public image of the service industry.
• Analyze and inform the membership of conditions affecting or which may affect the industry.
• Represent the interests of the industry in contacts with government, or other organizations and the public.
• Gather, analyze, publish and disseminate to the industry, government and the public information relevant to the industry.
• Foster programs and services which will enhance the efficient and economic performance of the industry.
• Serve as the "Voice" of the profession in all matters pertaining to the industry in the state of Georgia.
For questions or membership information, call toll free 888-737-4513.
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia
PO Box 723356
Atlanta, GA 31139
Every year, across our country and around the world, men and women are killed in the line of service while working in the towing and recovery industry.
The International Towing and Recovery Hall of Fame and Museum Survivor Fund
...provides financial assistance to the families of our fallen in their time of need.
You do not have to be a member of the museum to qualify.
Survivor Fund Policies | International Towing Museum
Request for Inclusion in the Survivor Fund & Wall of The Fallen Application International Towing Museum
Report a Struck By Incident (respondersafety.com)
Data collection of Struck-by responders incidents is very valuable. If you know of a struck-by that had injuries or a death, please click here to enter the information that you have. It is anonymous, we just need the data. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Atlanta TRIP Expansion
Georgia DOT has announced its intent to Award recovery zones for the Metro Atlanta TRIP expansion. Download the .pdf at this link.